10th Annual Paramount Blues Festival
September 11th & 12th, 2015 – Lime Kiln Park – Grafton, WI
Aaron Williams and The Hoodoo – 5pm
Davy Knowles – 6:30pm
Gary Hoey – 8:15pm
Gayle Dean Wardlow (Zaun Pavillion) – 11:15am
Matt Hendricks – Noon
Joe Filisko Harmonica Workshop – 11:30pm
Altered Five Blues Band – 1pm
Eric Noden Guitar Workshop – 12:30pm
Filisko & Noden performance – 2:15pm
Joe Moss – 2:30pm
Sharrie Williams – 4:30pm
Zac Harmon – 6:15pm
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats – 8pm
Friday Night – Katz Sass hosts the after party on Friday night at The Bridge Inn in Grafton. They start at 9:30pm and there will be free taxi rides to/from The Bridge Inn and area hotels to get you to the party and back safely!
Saturday Night – The Get Hot hosts an open jam at the Country Inn & Suites in Port Washington after the festival Saturday night. Things get started at 10pm.
- NO carry in of food, beverage or video
- A FREE shuttle bus runs to the festival grounds from the Comfort Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites in Grafton, as well as from the Motel 6 in Saukville and from the Country Inn & Suites in Port Washington. See the front desk for shuttle times and other details.
- You can bring chairs and pop up tents – however, all bags are subject to inspection.
- No animals allowed on the festival grounds.
- School age children are free with a paid adult and the playground is accessible during the festival.